It's here! Today is May 5, the official launch of our new 5/5/5 Warrior Project!
is new for this year, and specific to 2011 as we celebrate our 5-year anniversary! After five years of service and more than 500+ children who are orphans no more, we have much to be grateful for but even more yet to do!
From May 5 – July 31, 2011, our 5/5/5 Warrior Project will bring greater awareness and grant funds to all of our 5-year old children, to include those with Down syndrome and our Other Angels.
Your donations and advocacy efforts truly can bring every one of these children HOME into loving forever families. They should never have to step foot into a mental institution. Money is the only thing standing in the way. They deserve friends, a family, and a future.
Instead of preparing for kindergarten like they should be, these little ones are hidden away and facing life-long suffering in adult mental institutions around the world.
Help us raise $5000 or more for each of our 5 year olds to celebrate our 5 year anniversary!
- View the children who need 5/5/5 Warriors on these links: BOYS and GIRLS.
- Sign up to be a 5/5/5 Warrior for a waiting child by contacting Laurie. (Or write to email@example.com)
- Use our graphics for Facebook and your blog
- Purchase 5/5/5 shirts, mugs, and other cool stuff in our store at www.cafepress.com/
reecesrainbow so you can share Reece's Rainbow in your community.
- If you are an RR adoptive family, please join us over the 4th of July weekend for our first reunion!
You can share on facebook, twitter, via email!